my header links

| Home | Preschool Lesson Plans | Educator Forums | Preschool Lesson Plan Directory |Advertise on 123child.com | |

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas - Tis the Season

What does Christmas mean to you?  Well, to me it is simply about family and the spirit of giving.  I am pretty sure that my son has got the Christmas spirit, he recently asked if we can go and help out at a local soup kitchen.  I am certainly a proud mom.

Beyond family here are some other things I associate with Christmas:
the birth of Jesus Christ
Christmas Eve Mass
Nativity Scene
gift giving
generosity

Decorating with:

  • Christmas Trees
  • Christmas Ornaments
  • candy canes
  • stars
  • stockings
  • lights
Santa
Christmas Dinner

Winer Solstice
snow and cold weather
Christmas Cards
Carols
Rudolf and Reindeer
Elves
Red and Green

Let me know what Christmas means to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment